300TC TENCEL™ Lyocell Sateen Duvet Cover
Your order will be delivered within 15 business days.
On-demand products are not available for exchanges and returns.
Sateen duvet cover with an effortlessly minimalist and elegant look, and a discrete detail of two flat pipings on top.
Duvet Cover Closure - Pay attention to the type of confection you want: there are specific sizes that come with zipper closure. Other sizes feature a sustainable wood button closure at the bottom.
Hypoallergenic and sustainable TENCEL™ Lyocell Sateen duvet cover with Olive wood buttons.
This vegan bedding comes from a botanical origin and is crafted in Guimarães, Portugal.
Its fluid, highly breathable, and lightweight fabrics elevate comfort in a sophisticated design.
Sold separately. To complete your bedding set, select your favorite pillowcases.
* The dimensions apply to the products' size, not the bed's size.
• Fresh, Dry & Cool - The ideal temperature for a comfortable night's sleep all year round. More absorbent than cotton, Lenzing's TENCEL™ Lyocell fibers are the best choice for hot sleepers.
• Hypoallergenic & Supremely Soft - Naturally antibacterial and free from harmful substances, it's great for sensitive skin. Extra-soft, smooth surface, and gentle feel. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
• Natural & Eco-Friendly - Kind to the environment, because it requires much less energy and water than natural fibers.
• Durable - Wrinkle resistant, easy-care, and long-lasting.
• Sleek - TENCEL™ Lyocell Sateen has a light and silky hand feel, and a natural shine similar to silk.
All fabric bags are precisely planned and designed by upcycling values.
Our TENCEL™ Lyocell packaging is made out of the bed linen fabric itself, using surplus cut that is then turned into beautiful packaging to reduce waste.
We would love for you to reuse it! You may tidy up your linen closet, organize your luggage, or just use it as extra storage.
Bedding: Sateen 300TC 100% TENCEL™ Lyocell.
Labels: 100% recycled yarns.
Please follow the care instructions:
• Machine wash in a delicate cycle with mild detergent, or hand wash
• Remove immediately at end of cycle to prevent staining
• No bleach
• Tumble dry low heat
• Do not dry-clean
This duvet cover has natural wood buttons, be aware that they are highly absorbent. As a result, they may release some color. We recommend removing these items from the machine after washing to avoid stains.