400TC Egyptian Cotton™ Sateen Pillowcase
Your order will be delivered within 15 business days.
On-demand products are not available for exchanges and returns.
Sateen pillowcase with a lustrous look. Subtle double-cord detail on the side for rectangular pillowcases, or on top for square pillowcases.
Minimalist design with tones of sophisticated simplicity, infusing your home with well-being and belonging sensations.
Pillowcase Closure - Pay attention to the type of confection you want: there are specific sizes that come with zipper closure. Other sizes feature an easy wrap closure, with inner flap.
Where will your dreams take you tonight? The supreme soft touch of our Sateen 400TC GIZA pillowcase will grant the best night's sleep on your skin.
Extra-fine Egyptian Cotton™ Sateen 400TC GIZA pillowcase, with an elegant double-cord and inner flap closure. Crafted in Portugal.
* The dimensions apply to the products' size, not the bed's size.
• Certified & Responsibly Sourced - The Cotton Egypt Association assures that Egyptian Cotton™ is 100% pure, with no additional blends. We use certified fibers only, meaning when you see the Egyptian Cotton™ Golden Seal and trademark, you're getting a genuinely superior product.
• Highly Durable - The extra-fine texture of Egyptian Cotton™ makes Sateen fabrics more and more luxurious as the number of threads increases, with supreme quality, lasting a lifetime.
• Hypoallergenic - Free from harmful chemicals. All textiles are safe and great for sensitive skin. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
• Lustrous Touch - This collection got its “White Gold” name due to the natural color of the fibers and luxurious appearance of the Egyptian Cotton™ bed linen. Unlike conventional cotton, the Egyptian Cotton™ flower is hand-picked to preserve its smoothness.
Each detail is carefully thought out, from the fabric bag to the woven label - sourced from 100% recycled yarns.
Our upcycled packaging is precisely planned and designed. Inspired by Kintsugi, the Japanese art of repairing broken pottery by patching it with lacquer and gold. The concept is more than a technique, it's a life philosophy that places failure, not as default, but as an evolution.
We would love if you reuse our fabric bags! You may tidy up your linen closet, organize your luggage, or just use it as extra storage.
Bedding: Sateen weave 400TC 100% Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton™.
Labels: 100% recycled yarns.
Please follow the care instructions:
• Machine wash in a delicate cycle with mild detergent
• Remove immediately at end of cycle to prevent staining
• No bleach
• Tumble dry low heat or carefully air-dry
• Do not dry-clean
• Iron on low heat