200TC Egyptian Cotton™ Percale Duvet Cover
Your order will be delivered within 15 business days.
On-demand products are not available for exchanges and returns.
Percale duvet cover with a luxurious and classical look, and a discrete detail of embroidery line on top.
Effortlessly minimalist, our world-class recognized Egyptian Cotton™ bedding features 'state of the art' design, following the Nordic principle that less is more. Whether in White or Stone, our timeless colors are exclusively developed by THON, and match different decor styles.
Duvet Cover Closure - Pay attention to the type of confection you want: there are specific sizes that come with zipper closure. Other sizes feature a sustainable Bioresin button closure at the bottom.
Our hotel-style inspired duvet cover has a crisp & cool but soft feel, featuring breathable and durable fabric wash after wash.
Extra-fine 100% Egyptian Cotton™ Percale 200TC duvet cover, with a classic detail of an embroidery line on top and sustainable Bioresin buttons at the bottom. Crafted in Portugal.
Sold separately. To complete your bedding set, select your favorite pillowcases.
* The dimensions apply to the products' size, not the bed's size.
• Certified & Responsibly Sourced – The Cotton Egypt Association assures that Egyptian Cotton™ is 100% pure, with no additional blends. We use certified fibers only, meaning when you see the Egyptian Cotton™ Golden Seal and trademark, you’re getting a genuinely superior product.
• Sustainable Buttons: Bioresin buttons replace traditional polyester resin by around 42% bio-derived and renewable products.
• Highly Durable – The percale weaving style describes how the threads are woven, with the warp and weft in the fabric forming a checkerboard pattern, ensuring strength and durability. Pure Egyptian Cotton™ is one of the strongest materials due to their extra-long natural fibers.
• Hypoallergenic – Free from harmful chemicals. All textiles are safe and great for sensitive skin. STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
• Smooth & Soft – Our percale 200TC bed linen is wrinkle resistant and easy to care. Unlike conventional cotton, the Egyptian Cotton™ flower is hand-picked to preserve its smoothness.
Each detail is carefully thought out, from the fabric bag to the woven label. Our sustainable packaging also has the brand printed on the front and back, as well as the same embroidered detail of the product.
Our Egyptian Cotton™ Percale 200TC packaging is made out of the bed linen fabric itself, using surplus cut that is then turned into beautiful packaging to reduce waste.
We challenge you to carry on with our upcycling values by reusing our fabric bags! You may tidy up your linen closet, organize your luggage, or just use it as extra storage.
Bedding: Percale weave 200TC 100% Long-Staple Egyptian Cotton™.
Labels: 100% recycled yarns.
Please follow the care instructions:
• Machine wash in a delicate cycle with mild detergent
• Remove immediately at end of cycle to prevent staining
• No bleach
• Tumble dry low heat or carefully air-dry
• Do not dry-clean